Rich Broadcasting is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Account Executive, who can generate radio advertising sales at the client and agency levels in Southeast Idaho. As an Account Executive, you will work with prospective and existing clients to determine their current and future advertising needs while maximizing Rich Broadcasting’s revenue opportunities.
• Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative sales packages and propel the success of the stations in the market
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals for on-air, events and on-line advertising
• Cultivate new business efforts to grow spot and non-spot revenue
• Understand client marketing needs and objectives • Ensure on-time payment on all accounts
• Collect accurate information to process orders · Recognize the value and need for digital media to provide greater solutions for advertisers · Provide excellent customer service to existing clients to maintain and develop business relationships • Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
• Must be able to develop and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners · Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
Work Experience Required
• A minimum of 2 years experience in sales, advertising and/or marketing Preferred, But Not Required
• Experience working with radio stations or other media Skills & Abilities Required · Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices and marketing principles • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint · Strong customer service and interpersonal skills · Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Flexible with hours and weekends
• Strong ethical business practices
· Possess a valid driver’s license Education Required
• High school diploma Preferred, But Not Required • Bachelor’s degree in Business and or Marketing, or equivalent experience
Interested in this position and joining our amazing team?
Visit our website today to complete our online application and submit your resume.