Full Time Account Executive – Pocatello/ Blackfoot October 3, 2019
Position Closing Date
December 31, 2019 or until filled
As the premier radio group serving southeast Idaho, we strive to be the smaller, faster, bolder broadcast company in both traditional radio and modern media focusing on building trust and strong partnerships with clients in our communities. Rich Broadcasting proudly supports various volunteer and philanthropic opportunities in our communities and believes strongly in cultivating an adventurous and a creative environment for its employees. Rich Broadcasting is looking for a driven, self-motivated Account Executive, who can generate radio advertising sales at the client and agency levels in the Pocatello area. As an Account Executive, you will work with prospective and existing clients to determine their current and future advertising needs while maximizing Rich Broadcasting’s revenue opportunities.
• Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative sales packages and propel the success of the stations in the market.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals for on-air, events, on-line advertising, and digital marketing.
• Cultivate new business efforts to grow spot and non-spot revenue by providing greater solutions for advertisers.
• Understand client marketing needs and objectives • Ensure on-time payment on all accounts • Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
Work Experience Required
• A minimum of 2 years experience in sales, advertising and/or marketing Preferred, But Not Required
• Experience working with radio stations or other media
Skills & Abilities Required · Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices and marketing principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Flexible with hours and weekends
• Strong ethical business practices
· Possess a valid driver’s license Education Required
• High school diploma Preferred, But Not Required • Bachelor’s degree in Business and or Marketing, or equivalent experience